Haiti Outreach is celebrating over 21 years of working together with the people of Haiti!
Join in the festivities!
On Saturday, October 6th, we will celebrate the continued progress that has been made in Haiti for over 20 years!
To commemorate this journey that has been made step by step…the theme for this year is inspired by the Haitian Proverb:
Piti piti wazo fe nich li. (Little by little, the bird makes its nest.)
We hope you will join us for another splendid evening to connect with our staff and hear about the latest exciting updates in Haiti!
You will also have the opportunity to take part in the wine raffle – where everyone wins!
Participate in the always spirited live and silent auctions, and listen to Haitian music while enjoying a delectable dinner!
Whether you enjoy savory crepes, travel to a new destination, or laugh until your stomach hurts at the Brave New Workshop
– you will be sure to have a memorable experience!
The Gala will be hosted at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum and guests are invited to arrive early and enjoy the gardens free of charge before the event.
Here is the schedule:
– Arrive any time and enjoy the Landscape Arboretum – just tell them you are attending the Haiti Outreach Gala in the evening.
– Doors open at 5:30 PM
– Social Hour and Silent Auction: 5:30 – 7:00 PM
– Dinner: 7:00 – 7:45 PM
– Program, Live Auction and Fund-a-Need: 7:45 – 9:15 PM
– Thank Yous and Final Remarks: 9:15 – 9:30 PM
We’ve Extended our Early Bird Discount!
Cost to attend is $100 for individuals who register before September 29th , and goes up to $125 after that.
Let’s celebrate another successful year of collaborating with the people of Haiti to advance their development!
“The University of Minnesota is not endorsing or sponsoring the activities conducted by Haiti Outreach on the University of Minnesota Campus. The relationship between the University of Minnesota and Haiti Outreach is solely that of licensor and licensee.”
RIDE FOR WATER WAS A SUCCESS!
Held on Sunday, September 16th, it proved to be an excellent time!
We had two different rides this year:
1. Minneapolis, MN: The ride began in beautiful Boom Island Park. Riders biked 16 or 32 miles!
2. Evanston, IL: In partnership with the North Shore Century Ride, the tour began at Dawes Park. Riders completed 25 miles!
We are still accepting donations for the Ride for Water! Our Goal is to raise $20,000 – See how much we have raised so far!
Click here to: Make a Donation to the Ride for Water Fundraising Campaign!
*All funds raised are tax deductible and will be directly applied to advancing our mission of collaborating with the people in rural Haiti to bring them access to clean water.