Your contribution will help provide the tools for a community to have sustainable access to clean water for generations to come! Just as every drop fills the bucket – every dollar advances our mission!
- $75 allows for one person to gain sustainable clean water access for life!
- $120 pays for a study report to estimate the likelihood of finding water in a certain location
- $375 allows for one family to gain sustainable clean water access for life!
- $1000 trains a community on proper sanitation & hygiene for one month or provides & installs the well’s hand water pump
- $2,000 builds the concrete block housing around a community well
- $18,000 covers ALL the costs of a community managed water well – from training, to drilling, to monitoring and mentorship
Interested in monthly giving? Learn about what making a monthly donation can do.
More Ways To Give
The Haiti Outreach Adopt-a-Well Program is a very specific and concrete way YOU can make a difference in the lives of hundreds of people in Haiti for years to come as they maintain their well.
Start a Fundraiser, Volunteer, or Host an Event
Our work in the United States focuses on increasing awareness about the importance of development work as well as about the need for sustainable clean water in Haiti. Learn more about volunteering or hosting an event.
Your monthly contributions will help provide the tools for a community to have sustainable access to clean water for generations to come! Setup
- $30/Month gives one family access to water for life.
- $50/Month gives 8 people access to water for life.
- $85/Month gives one community a hand pump for their well.
- $165/Month gives one community training on sanitation and hygiene.
- $250/Month gives one community training to manage their well.
Our work focuses on three major areas: