Although all of our community development work happens in Haiti itself, our work in the United States focuses on increasing awareness about the importance of development work as well as about the need for sustainable clean water in Haiti. Volunteer time is needed all around the country to help with:
- Event Planning Committees for:
- the Ride for Water – in September
- the Fall Gala – in October (in Minnesota)
- World Water Day – in March
- Sharing the Haiti Outreach story with clubs, schools and churches
- Communications through social media and printed material
Host an Event
Gather your friends, neighbors, family, the stranger at the coffee shop. EVERYONE can be a part of the united effort to bring sustainable clean water access to Haiti. How?
- Host an evening of eats & drinks at your home to share the Haiti Outreach story
- Organize a walk or ride for water with a group, like your school or church
- Celebrate your birthday in honor of clean water, asking for donations instead of gifts
- Check out these fun Fundraising Event Ideas!
Join the Haiti Outreach Board of Directors
Haiti Outreach is currently looking to expand it Board of Directors. Members of the Board of Directors are responsible for ensuring that Haiti Outreach fulfills its mission by planning for the future, selecting and assessing the performance of leadership, monitoring the operations of the organization and ensuring compliance with legal and tax regulations. Board members help to connect talent and donors with our program and fulfill fiduciary responsibilities, making corporate decisions that protect the public interest.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact by email the Board Development Committee attn: board of directors.